Have you ever wondered if you are oil cleansing properly? Because it will help you get the most out of your oil cleanser and create an overall superior cleansing experience!
Check out the video we created below on how to properly oil cleanse:
But why should you oil cleanse?
We highlight the key benefits of oil cleansing with the Pleni Naturals Enzyme Cleansing Oil so you understand why this form of cleansing is superior to traditional soap or water based cleansers:
- Cleansing oils remove dirt, debris and makeup more effectively than water based formulas. The reason is because a cleansing oil works like a solvent or "magnet" on the skin, lifting and binding makeup, dirt and debris. In other words, with a cleansing oil, “like dissolves like” and a cleansing oil efficiently and deeply cleanses without stripping skin of its natural protective barrier, making oil cleansing appropriate for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone.
- The oil cleansing method makes washing your face a unique cleansing experience! Once you activate the oils by adding water to your skin and start massaging, the oils transform into a milk to help effortlessly remove the cleanser – while leaving your skin feel refreshed and balanced; not stripped!
- BONUS! Our cleansing oil also contains exfoliating papaya enzymes! The enzymes digest dead skin cells and help prep the skin for leave on skin care products like toners, serums, and oils. The reason it is so important to exfoliate regularly is because your skin care products cannot absorb through a layer of dead skin cells. It would be such a shame to moisturize your dead skin cells and not fresh, healthy facial skin!
- BONUS #2! Our cleansing oil is more bang for your buck! Instead of having to purchase a separate exfoliating mask, you can cleanse and exfoliate with our 2 in 1 product, saving you time and money! This is something we can all use a bit more of, right?
Some things to note when using the Enzyme Cleansing Oil:
1. For the best experience please shake the bottle each time before you start pumping out the product.
2. Make sure you save the little black security clip that goes over the pump cap. This comes in handy when traveling.
3. You can return your cleansing oil pump to us as they are typically not curb side recyclable. Plus you will get a discount off your next order. More info about our recycling program here.