I love to give gifts! Especially gifts that have a health focus. I believe in gifting my values and understand that for each healthy product I choose to spend my money on, that is a vote for the kind of world I want to live in. So if you feel the same way perhaps some of the gift ideas below will resonate with you! These gift ideas are not random; they are currently something I already have purchased myself and believe they would make great gifts for others. I hope you agree and if you have any questions about one (or all) of the gifts below, just send us a DM on Instagram, a chat through our website or connect via email. We check all three daily :). Without further ado, THE GUIDE!
1. I love the Fontana Candle Co. candles. They smell great, use safe ingredients and burn clean, and release healthy negative ions in the air. Plus they are MADE SAFE certified which is a big deal in my book as you know the vetting has been done for you. No research required on your end. You seriously cannot go wrong with these candles. Highly recommend.
2. Last year the ladies in my life received the Bare Hands The Dry Gloss Manicure Kit and this year it will be their newly released The Natural Pedicure. The foot file is the best I've ever used. My feet have never been so smooth!
3. I am a huge fan of light therapy! I love the TrueLight Energy Scarlet Lux because it is portable and it can be used on different parts of the body. This model uses red light (think deep wound healing and energy production within the cells) and also yellow (or amber) light which focuses on the top layers of the skin and can address skin irritation, flushing, the appearance of enlarged capillaries and so on. On my face, I like to use the option on this lamp that pulses both the red and yellow light and you can really feel it working on the skin. Also, remember this can be used on the body! Think areas of pain like tennis elbow, sore back and so on.
4. This is something I have gifted a few times already! Leefy Organics makes this incredible product called Prana. Consider this "nature's pain reliever" with a combo of turmeric and ginger. It tastes YUMMY! Plus we all know how good turmeric and ginger is for us. It is a great supplement to reduce pain and inflammation. My husband had a headache and I gave him some Prana and the headache was gone. I also think this is a great option for those who perhaps do not want to cook with turmeric or make golden lattes :). You can drop Prana under the tongue, hold it for a few seconds and then swallow. Dare I say this should be included in everyone's medicine cabinet?
5. Hamama definitely had me in mind as their ideal customer when they created the microgreens indoor grow kit. I placed an order immediately the first time I saw an ad from this company! I am on the subscription plan and have the microgreen refill seed quilts sent to me every month. I like to add the microgreens to salads, on top of pizza, mix into pestos, add to smoothies and so on. This would make a great gift for the healthy foodie in your life plus the microgreens couldn't be easier to grow.
6. A dear friend turned me onto Vanessa Lianne Jewelry. I adore her custom signet rings. The rings are special because you can customize the ring with something meaningful on it, like a mantra. Plus, for the entire month of November, every Silver Signet ring purchase will come with a free diamond upgrade! I am gifting this ring to my sisters with the word JOY engraved on the ring to remind us to find the JOY in the everyday; to search for and savor those magical small moments! If someone on your holiday gift list loves meaningful jewelry, check out these beautiful rings.
7. Would it be a proper holiday season if Pleni wasn't included in the holiday gift guide? Of course not! We love the Skin Care Set as it has our two certified nontoxic, vegan and fruit and veggie-filled Enzyme Cleansing Oil and Day Squad Face Oil bundled together at a great price. This set covers deep cleansing, exfoliation, protection, brightening, nourishing and moisturizing the skin. That is a lot of functionality for just two products!
8. For all of my blonde friends and those who are embracing their gray hair, the Bruns N°24 Blond Beauty Conditioner is the cleanest purple conditioner I have found. The ingredient list is nice and short as well (so refreshing!). Plus it smells good. My friend Lisa sells it on her website #supportfemaleownedbusinesses. Switching to natural in the hair care category can be hard; this product makes it really easy.
9. OK this product isn't cheap. It's the Medic Green Ultra from Somavedic. I had to sit on this price tag for a while. And maybe this would be a good gift for yourself as a holiday present or whenever financially reasonable? The benefit of the Medic Green Ultra is that it harmonizes the home and mitigates the effects of EMF, 5G and WiFi that we are constantly bombarded with. A healthy home is very important to me, and having a device that can neutralize the effects of EMF, 5G and WiFi is something I am very interested in for myself and my family. Plus the "field" created from this device is found to create a calmer living environment. I don't know about you, but I would do just about anything for a peaceful, calm home environment! Last, this device can restructure water to make it more like the water found in nature (think streams) and also found in our cells. It is my understanding that the restructured water can penetrate cells easier and hydrate the body on a deeper level. Is this cool or what? Again, this product is an investment but it could be something you bring into your home (or a loved ones home as a holiday gift) to increase overall health and vitality. If I get questions about any of the products in this gift guide I am sure this one will get the most. I am happy to share my experience!
Here is a short list of my go-to holiday gifts in the past:
1. Erin's Faces Matcha Mascara. This mascara had me at the word "matcha". Love the glass packaging, too! Feels substantial and luxe.
2. Everyone in my neighborhood gets a gift from us. And it is always the holiday soaps from Kosmatology. Teachers/staff get this every year, too. We started this tradition before covid ;).
3. As mentioned above, I gifted all the ladies in my life the Bare Hands The Dry Gloss Manicure Kit last year.
4. Razors are not eco. This one is. Plus it is chic and beautiful.
In good health this holiday season and always,
Founder, Pleni Naturals